Introduction to Combinatorics and Graph Theory
Lecturer: Noga Alon
Instructor: Peleg Michaeli
Lectures: Monday, 14:00-16:00, Schreiber 6
Practice: (02) Sunday, 16:00-17:00, Orenstein 103 / (03) Thursday, 17:00-18:00 Holcblat
Office Hour: Sunday, 17:00-18:00 (after class; starting from 27/2)
- All of the graded exercises (1-10) are waiting for you in the copy room. All submission
data (for 1-10) should now be updated.
- I have added a link to a page presenting your exercises scores so far. Let me know if you
believe there's a mistake.
- I have added links to older exams for this course, as you can see below.
- I apologize for the delay; exercise 10 is now published. Expect exercise 11 about grpahs,
that will be given during the next week.
- Office hour today is cancelled.
- I have added Links section below. Check the combinations calculator. Let me know if you find it helpful.
- Pay attention to a minor correction in Exercise 4, question 6.
- The class tomorrow (Monday) is canceled due to unexpected reasons. A make up class will be scheduled in the future.
- The formulation of question 6 in Exercise 3 was not precise enough. A correction was
uploaded, and the submission date for that exercise has been updated.
- Pay attention to minor corrections in the notes for Exercise 1. Thanks to Alon Brutzkus.
- Starting from this week, exercises will be published during the weekends.
- Regarding the last question in today's tirgul: try to think why it was important to have
an irrational alpha!
- The submission date for exercise 3 has been changed (due to Purim).
- Pay attention: office hour has been changed.
- First exercise is now published. It is relatively long, but also relatively easy; usually exercises will be shorter.
Exercises will be graded and will count for 10% for the final grade for the course.