Lecturer: Peleg Michaeli
- Exam grades (MOED BET) are now published.
- Exam grades (MOED ALEPH) are now published.
- The second example exam is now published - see below.
- The self-studying chapter about linear approximation is now published - see below.
- The fist example exam is now published - see below.
- There will be another extra "TIGBUR" leeson in Dolphi, 7/9/10, 13:00-16:30. We will solve one of the example exams together, and I will answer your questions. Later, 17:00-18:30, I'll be at my office to answer further questions.
- There will be an extra "TIGBUR" lesson in Dolphi, 19/8/10, 15:00-16:30. Later, 17:00-18:30, I'll be at my office to answer further questions.
- I've added some notes - see below!
Here is the syllabus in PDF format.
There is no submitting obligation. However, doing the exercises is strongly recommended as it helps in understanding the material. Moreover, some questions from the assignments will appear in the final exam.
The exam will take place on Monday 13. September
2010, starting from 9:00 at Lola
and Sackler 120 a+b. The time allotted for the exam is
The list of the final grades will be published on
the board SIDREY BCHINOT on the entrance floor of Sackler.