Lecturer: Peleg Michaeli
- The exam grades are now posted on the SIDREY BCHINOT board.
- An office hour, in which we will solve together the published example
exam, will take place tomorrow (Friday 16. September),
starting from 9:00
at room 200, Sackler. You are most welcome.
- Today's class is cancelled.
- The self-study chapter is now available for download (on the notes section). Please make
sure you study it after you've tried doing the exercise about the tangent line. A short
exercise about linear approximation will be published soon.
- I have added a link to a good graph plotter, that might help you with your homework (just
for checking!), and a new worksheet about the tangent line, including worked examples. Good
- I have added a page demonstating the logarithmic nature of our hearing sensitivity. See
- I have added notes regarding drawing an inverse function. Have a look.
Here is the syllabus in PDF format.
There is no submitting obligation. However, doing the exercises is strongly recommended as it helps in understanding the material. Moreover, some questions from the assignments will appear in the final exam.
The exam will take place on Tuesday 20. September 2011, starting from
9:00 at Lola and Dolphi.
You must verify your class on the lists that will be published on the SIDREY BCHINOT board, on
the entrance floor of Sackler.
The time allotted for the exam is 3 hours.
The list of the final grades will be published on the SIDREY BCHINOT board.
The material for the exam does not include Taylor Expansions and
- Example Exam
- Last year's Moed A (questions 7-9
are about integrals, and are not relevant for this course)
- This year's Moed A