I have moved to KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm.
From July 2013-July 2015 I was a postdoc at Tel Aviv University. In May 2013, I completed a PhD at the University of Rochester under the guidance of Prof. Steven Gonek.
Research interests: analytic number theory, especially L-functions, multiplicative functions, classical automorphic forms; mathematical physics, epsecially quantum chaos
Curriculum vitae (Last updated: January 2015)
email: slester (at) post.tau.ac.il
10. Small scale distribution of zeros and mass of modular forms , (with Kaisa Matomäki and Maksym Radziwiłł).
9. On the variance of sums of divisor functions in short intervals, submitted for publication.
8. On the distribution of the divisor function and Hecke eigenvalues (with Nadav Yesha), Israel J. Math., accepted for publication.
7. Discrepancy bounds for the distribution of the Riemann zeta-function with applications (with Youness Lamzouri and Maksym Radziwiłł), submitted for publication.
6. a-Points of the Riemann zeta-function on the critical line, Int. Math. Res. Notices, to appear. doi: 10.1093/imrn/rnt356
5. On the distribution of the zeros of the derivative of the Riemann zeta-function, Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc., 157 (2014), no. 3, 425–442.
4. The distribution of the logarithmic derivative of the Riemann zeta-function, Quart. J. of Math., (2014) 65 (4): 1319-1344.
3. On Balazard, Saias, and Yor's equivalence to the Riemann Hypothesis (with Hung Bui, Micah Milinovich), J. Math. Anal. Appl., 409 (2014), no. 1, 244–253.
2. Mean values of ζ'/ζ(s), correlation of zeros, and the distribution of almost primes (with David Farmer, Steve Gonek, Yoonbok Lee), Quart. J. of Math., 64 (2013), no. 4, 1057-1089.
1. A note on simple a-points of L-functions (with Steve Gonek, Micah Milinovich), Proc. Amer. Math. Society, 140 (2012), no. 12, 4097-4103.
Last update: January 8, 2015.