Undergraduate Seminar in Mathematics
Tel Aviv, Spring 1998
The seminar will consist mostly of presentations by the students of
various topics in Number Theory and its applications, possibly to
Computer Science, cryptography etc.
Tuesday 14-16, Dan David 211
- March 17: Continued fractions, periodic c.f's and quadratic
- March 24: Quaternions and the four-square theorem.
- March 31: The transcendence of e.
- April 7: Geometry of numbers and applications
- April 21, 28: Dirichlet's theorem on primes in progressions.
Zeev Rudnick's Homepage.