School of Mathematical Sciences
Tel Aviv University
Tel Aviv, 6997801
Office: Schreiber 124
Seminars I co-organize:
- Open Gromov-Witten theory for cohomologically incompressible Lagrangians, in preparation.
- Differential forms, open-closed maps, and Gromov-Witten axioms, with Pavel Giterman and Jake P. Solomon, in preparation.
- Differential forms on orbifolds with corners, with Jake P. Solomon, arXiv:2011.10030.
- Relative quantum cohomology, with Jake P. Solomon, arXiv:1906.04795.
- Point-like bounding chains in open Gromov-Witten theory, with Jake P. Solomon, arXiv:1608.02495, to appear in Geometric and Functional Analysis.
- Differential forms, Fukaya \(A_\infty\) algebras, and Gromov-Witten axioms, with Jake P. Solomon, arXiv:1608.01304.
- Toward super-rigidity of holomorphic disks in Calabi-Yau threefolds, M.Sc. thesis, with Jake P. Solomon, submitted to the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2011. Original at the math library of the Hebrew University; later proofread version with minor corrections.