School of Mathematical Sciences
Tel Aviv University
Tel Aviv, 6997801
Office: Schreiber 124
Seminars I co-organize:
- Differential forms, open-closed maps, and Gromov-Witten axioms, with Pavel Giterman and Jake P. Solomon, in preparation.
- Open Gromov-Witten theory for cohomologically incompressible Lagrangians, arXiv:2311.18511.
- Differential forms on orbifolds with corners, with Jake P. Solomon, arXiv:2011.10030, to appear in J. Topol. Anal. DOI:10.1142/S1793525323500048
- Relative quantum cohomology, with Jake P. Solomon, arXiv:1906.04795, to appear in J. Eur. Math. Soc. DOI 10.4171/JEMS/1337
- Point-like bounding chains in open Gromov-Witten theory, with Jake P. Solomon, arXiv:1608.02495, Geom. Funct. Anal. 31 (2021), no. 5, 1245–1320, DOI:10.1007/s00039-021-00583-3
- Differential forms, Fukaya \(A_\infty\) algebras, and Gromov-Witten axioms, with Jake P. Solomon, arXiv:1608.01304, J. Symplectic Geom. 20 (2022), no. 4, 927-994, DOI:10.4310/JSG.2022.v20.n4.a5
- Toward super-rigidity of holomorphic disks in Calabi-Yau threefolds, M.Sc. thesis, with Jake P. Solomon, submitted to the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2011. Original at the math library of the Hebrew University; later proofread version with minor corrections.
- The Marching Circles by Yosef Tukachinsky illustrate a disk count that remains invariant despite bubbling.
- Here are instructions for defining Hebrew letters as math operators, including a full table of codes for all letters.
- The Hebrew dictionary of geometric terms is an ongoing project joint with Amit Solomon Levin. Comments are welcome.